More than just another Business Incubator in Perth
Business incubators provide a physical location in which a new business can start, in an environment supported by business advice and shared services.
We know from experience that executing your business idea and putting it into practice can be daunting. One barrier to many new businesses is the financial commitment to a long-term commercial lease. Enterprise Business Centre offers a great place to start your business or a transition between a home office and a commercial property or outlet.
Talk to us about our business incubator facilities, or make an appointment to stop by and take a look for yourself.
Would a business incubator suit me and my business?
There are many reasons why a Business Incubator might be the right choice for your business.
Maybe you are starting a new business? Perhaps you have a business and are operating from home and are either finding that environment too distracting, or you have simply outgrown your home office?
If the prospect of entering into a long term commercial lease is not a consideration Enterprise Business Centre offers a great solution without locking you into a long-term financial commitment.
If you also need access to regular support, mentoring and networking, the Enterprise Business Centre offers these services at the Incubator and can out you in touch with other local business groups?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes then a business incubator would work for you.
What are the benefits of being part of a business incubator?
- On-site, business support
- On-site training
- Instant peer support
- Access to connect to other local businesses and build your networks
- Minimal start-up costs
- On-site training room hire
- Easy switching offices if you need to grow
- A minimal bond and no long term lease
- 7-day x 24 hour access
- Shared administration facilities
- Meeting and training rooms on-site
What is included in my monthly fee?
- At Enterprise Business Centre we like to keep things simple and to get started all you really need to bring is your business and your phone!
- Business incubators also help to reduce the failure rate of start-up businesses which makes them economically viable as they help to create jobs and stimulate the local economy.